Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pictures are up from California Trip

PCH headed north to Santa Monica
Well I was feeling better and better but today the weather is about to make a major change and my skin is just crawling. Ugh. The rain should be here any moment. Then the temperature will drop. The tree pollen is high too.

I am still making good progress but it is a roller coaster like I was warned. Some days I am just amazed at how much better I feel and how much more energy I have, then there will be a few days when I wonder what I did to myself because I feel so lousy, again. Overall the graph line is trending upwards, so its all good!

Here is a link to the photos from South and North on the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) from Feb 19, and 20.

California 2001 This is a flash based album so it won't work on iAnything. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment