Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!



I'm not spinning this week but relaxing in the Turks and Caicos islands, on Pine Cay. Most of my family is here and it's sunny, breezy and very warm for this time of year. I found if I stay at my brothers house, on the deck, I can sit in the sun for hours and not over heat.

Caity turns 22 today! At 6:06 Pine Cay time. We'll have a party for her tonight with cake and presents, etc. The Smith family loves to celebrate any occasion, especially birthdays and will pull out all the stops and go hog wild.

Even gone, I've bought the rights to 3 fleeces, one Wensleydale, and two Blue Faced Leicesters. Am working on a used lightly motorized drum carder. After these purchases, I should be finished all acquisitions for 2014. It's going to be a production year!

I've taken a bunch of pictures, especially of the spectacular sunsets here on the island and the picture in this post is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment