Saturday, February 13, 2010

Incredibly Depressed


As the weather continues to be gloomy, cold and rainy, I am feeling so depressed today. My family is out of town this weekend so I am alone at home.

I hurt all over and have an IViG hangover as I call it. Only had 2 days of IViG this time and will repeat in 2 weeks. I figured the side effects would be lighter and easier but it seems not to be true. Or this batch of the treatment was stronger or different. I escaped the bad headache but feel so fatigued and tired and cannot shake it.

So I sit in my recliner and watch TV and cry every so often. I wonder if I will ever feel well again.
What a drag. Maybe the sun will come out this afternoon so I can walk, or rather stumble, around the block.

I am hoping the pain doc can relieve some of the pain in my arms and hands and neck. Then we will go on to the lower back. Without some of this pain I am sure I would be less depressed.

And Ampyra will be available in March so hopefully my Neuro will let me try it and that too will help with fatigue and spasticity. There is hope but today I just don't feel it at all.

So I will wrap up in my blanket and keep warm and watch the olympics when they come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment