Sunday, February 14, 2010

IViG Flu - Valentine's Day


I am a lot better today and think the IViG side effects are about over. Phew! Yesterday was so depressing and horrible. Today I woke up with a headache but an advil and a 25 minute walk took care of that!

It seems like the bad stuff lasts for 3 days regardless of how many days I do the infusions. Well maybe it is worse with the 3 and 4 day a month at a time stuff. I will have to be a bit more diligent in recording the side effects as I go along. I have next week then have the 2 day treatment again on the 24th and 25th. We will see how that goes before I make a decision on which plan I like better.

The sun came out today, Valentine's Day, which makes me feel better no matter whats going on. It is also about 70 degrees today as well so I could walk in sandals and short sleeve shirt instead of bundling up in a parka, gloves and a hat! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment