Monday, February 8, 2010

Neuro Appt and more....

February 1 I had another appt with the PA at the Neuro's office. All my tests were fine and I got a new prescription for wellbutrin to see if that helps my pain, energy and mood.

I just love the PA's as they take so much time testing and talking and such.

I tried the wellbutrin for 2 days and didn't like the way it made me feel. I will try it again in a few weeks. I want to be as stable as possible for my appt tomorrow with the pain doc.

Stopped the Elavil at night in anticipation of starting the Wellbutrin. I didn't realize how much the Elavil helped till I stopped it. Slowly the pain and more stiffness crept back in and I felt more discouraged than normal. Of course that could be the IViG wearing off... So I started back on the Elavil at 5 mg at bedtime. I also restarted the LDN and I have been sleeping really well for past few nights. Had some rough dreams due to the LDN but they will taper off in a week or so.

I did 2 mg for a week then upped to 3 mg and have not noticed anymore stiffness than normal. I am just rigid as can be regardless how long or craftily I stretch.

Did acupuncture Saturday afternoon and its helped a lot. My shoulders, trapezius muscles, are locked up tight. Thats where I carry my stress. I hope the pain doc can recognize this and do something about it. That and my danged sacroiliac joint area. Oh what I would do for a pain free day. I know what I would do... Just overdo it and be back where I started.

Lifted weights several times over the last week and it helps a lot. My danged hands are getting weaker and weaker though and that bugs me.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment