Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hell Day

It seems like I have a horrible day every weekend and its driving me nuts. Yesterday I was doing great and did a lot of household chores like packaging berries that Deb and I bought in bulk from Oregon. Cleaned files off the K5 onto a back up external drive and processed photos for the Tennis team. Had a great dinner of steak and baked potatoes. Headed off to sleep but woke up at 1:15 only to find my daughter had not returned from her outing with my car across town. Her curfew is 12:30. At 1;45 she shows up claiming getting lost but never called or texted or anything. I was frantic with worry. Nothing good happens after midnight. Luckily they got back just fine, but it ruined my sleep for the rest of the night. I woke up today with a terrible headache that nothing seems to touch.

I am so tired of gloomy dull days when it seems like the sun is non existent. It is a cold day and I cannot seem to warm up even with the warm thing and covered up with a blanket. I am taking cytomel building up but am only on 3 times a day of 3.25 mcgs. To get rid of Rt3 I need to build up to about 75 mcg over the next 5-6 weeks. I sure hope this avenue helps. Also taking Hydrocortisone to try and regulate my normal rhythm. At least put the skids on the bouncy adrenaline surges. Replacement dose is 25 mg day.

I should have posted this a while back but just finished up now. So the blog is officially a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment